Thank you for inquiring with us for your mortgage loan. By choosing HCCU for your lending and financial needs, you are likely to save up to $1200 in closing costs, you also become part of the credit union solution of “People Helping People”. Every loan helps us give back to our local community, schools, residents, and non-profit organizations.
So, let’s get started on your application. The following financial information is required to complete the application process and we are available in person or by phone to guide you through it.
- A completed Mortgage Loan Application (1003)- for each borrower
- A copy of the applicant/applicant’s driver’s license
- Last 2 months of bank statements (all numbered pages)
- Most current 30 days of paystubs
- Most current Awards Letters for SSA or Pension Income
- Most recent 2 years W-2’s and/or 1099’s
- Most recent 2 years federal tax returns (all numbered pages and supporting schedules)
- Most recent quarterly retirement/investment account statement (all numbered pages)
- Current Insurance Policy on all real estate owned
- Current tax bills on all real estate owned
Thank you for considering Hayward Community Credit Union for your lending needs.